Unique chance to a beautiful and at the same time very fast Xp 44 in the typical X colors with build number 83 from 2015!
Reduced price is €359.500 incl EU VAT.
Also the boat will have fresh bottom treatment and be rigged and launched 1. April from Rungsted ready to go. Please note the boat will be removed from the market 10. April, so take the chance!
Special features of the X:
- The boat has been well maintained over the years in Haderslev by X-Yachts (winter storage/service).
- New underwater paint with 3 layers of epoxy and 2 layers of VC17 (winter 2021/22).
- All winches are electric Harken winches. Jib and mainsail with "reverse".
- All new Garmin equipment and Victron charger installed 2022.
- Mainsail is new (2022)
- Keel is optimized for racing (ORC and DH).
1. exterior details of the yacht
- Hull made by vacuum infusion process with epoxy resin.
- White gelcoat with 3 integrated dark blue stripes
- 3 hull windows on each side
- Stainless steel rub rail on both sides
- Flush recessed hull diffusers
- Keel optimized for ORC
- Carbon bowsprit
- Teak on side decks, cockpit and superstructure
- Removable cockpit table with folding wings and aluminum legs
- 2 x integrated folding teak foot blocks for the helm, embedded in the deck
- Stainless steel handrails mounted on superstructure
- Recessed mainsheet traveler
Rudder & steering column
- 2 large instrument boxes
- 2 black composite steering wheels
Mast, running rigging and accessories:
- John Mast fractional two-spreader, tapered silver anodized aluminum
- Aluminum boom with single reefing lines
- Racing turnbuckles for V1 and D1
- Furling forestay Profurl with drum below deck and line guide to cockpit
- LED deck and steaming light combo
- LED tricolor & anchor light
- halyards made of Dyneema SK78, much less stretchable than polyester halyards
- Additional spinnaker halyard (masthead) 12 mm
- All winches are electric. Jib and mainsail with "reverse" option
- Lazy jacks on mast and boom including hooks, cleats on mast and mast carrier
- Hydraulic integrated backstay adjuster (rakes)
- Genoa sheets run aft to genoa winches - 16:1 ratio to cockpit cleat
- Main sheet winches Harken Electric Self-Tailing Rewind
- Halyard winch port and starboard self-tailing, electric Harken 46
-North Sails 2022 3Di Endurance
-Elvstrom Epex full batten system 2015
- Elvstrem jib Epex 2015
- Quantum 2019, 143 m2
- North Sails 2000 150 m2
- Elvström Epex 90 m2 2016 and Profurl nex 2.5T, 2015
Anchor & Stainless Steel Fittings:
- Electric windlass, 20kg Bruce stainless steel anchor with 50m chain.
2. layout & interior of the yacht
- Wooden interior in "Modern Teak"
- Fixed navigation table
- Blackout curtains from OcanAir
- Innerspring mattress
- Locker above berth (port and starboard)
- Generous storage space under berth
- 2 x free-hanging sea berths
- Refrigerator, 65 liters with ice cube compartment, opens in front with '
- White Corian worktop
- ENO 3 burner cardanic oven
- Glass screen to protect from grease splashes
- Jabsco electric flush quiet toilets 2 pcs.
- Teak floor
Upholstery & textiles:
- Berth upholstery in NUBILUX 709 ARGENT
- saloon upholstery in ALSACE IVORY
3. installed systems in the yacht
- Yanmar 54 hp, water-cooled diesel engine with S-Drive propeller.
- Flex O Fold 3 blades, foldable
- Total tank capacity is approximately 200 liters.
- Max Power retractable bow thruster, steering wheel control with guard
Gas & water installation:
- Deck shower
- Hot water tank 30 liters
- Holding tanks (2) 55it
- Heating system - Eberspacher D5 with 5 outlets
- Victron charger inverter Multiplus 12/3000/120-16
- Galvanic isolator 30 amp charging capacity Victron charger/inverter
- Additional battery, total capacity of 3 batteries: 390 AH
- Gas detector alarm with switch in galley
- 220 V sockets in nav station and galley
- Nespresso coffee machine in the galley
- Fusion media center
- 2 Fusion speakers in main cabin and 2 in cockpit, remote control of these via Garmin plotter.
- Preparation for a television
- Garmin MFD.8412 plotter
- Garmin MFD 8410 chart plotter
- Garmin MFD 723 plotter (3) mounted at the main hatch
- B&G H5000 ACP'1 pilot package, type 1 drive and H5000 autopilot controller on STB base Silva - - 11Bh compass
- B&G Precision 9 gyro compass
- B&G Hydra CPU processor
- 2G100 GPS antenna
- Speed and depth transducer mounted, combined, wind transducer
- GoFree Wifi module
- VHF Simrad RS 90 BB DSC mounted on nav station, additional speaker on steering wheel
- AIS transmitter Garmin 800 B AIS
4. more information about yacht
Xp 44 - The ideal choice of sport, design and performance
Combining impressive performance with easy handling, the Xp 44 appeals to the whole family. This model was the first of the Xperformance range to be launched and was named "Yacht of the Year" by Sailing World in 2014.
The highly optimized hull shape offers exemplary performance in a range of wind conditions, at all sail angles, under both ORC and IRC handicap systems. Key elements of the hull design include a reduced upright beam and wetted area. The hull shape ensures that as wind speed increases, the length of the waterline increases, which increases speed.
Errors and or changes in price, equipment list, specification and subject to prior sale.
All data and information concerning the yacht, in particular with regard to VAT, the equipment of the yacht as well as the dimensions are provided by third parties and are to be understood without guarantee, liability for completeness and correctness of the information is therefore excluded.
We have aroused your interest or you are interested in viewing the yacht?
Please feel free to contact us using the contact details provided, or simply fill out the contact form on our website. We are looking forward to your message!