“Boats and time spent on the water have always been among my greatest adventures – and at the same time the most effective relaxation from everyday stress. With exactly this passion and enthusiasm, I also commit myself to every customer.” Christoph Barth
Within the sailing community, Barth Yachts founder and managing director Christoph Barth is certainly a known quantity. Whether as participant of numerous regattas and championships himself, as co-organiser of water sports events such as the first German “Double Hand Challenge” or as head of X-Yachts Germany for over two decades: Christoph Barth has gained a lot of experience and knowledge and has established contacts over the last 25 years.
For years he has been bringing all this know-how and his large national and international network to the sales table in Flensburg's Sonwik marina: As a sales and marketing expert for high-quality yachts, Christoph Barth is a reliable and knowledgeable contact for his customers – both buyers and sellers.
He is supported by his son Nicolas, who is equally enthusiastic about yachts and has been on the water since he was a child – first with a tall ship and, since he was 14, as a sailor of an X-79. Nicolas Barth has been supporting his father at X-Yachts Germany since 2017, for example at various trade fairs and with the transfer of yachts.
Whether buying or selling a used yacht: As a customer, you benefit from Barth Yachts' all-round service from search to conclusion and many advantages that literally pay off for you.
- Exclusive selection of high-quality used yachts
- Located directly at Flensburg's Sonwik marina
- Extensive national and international network
- Many years of sailing and regatta experience
- Expert initial inspection of all yachts
- Cooperation with (inter)national surveyors
YOUR WAY TO A USED YACHT
We regularly add to our range of used motor and sailing yachts. We subject every boat to a comprehensive initial inspection and only include high-quality objects in very good condition in our selection. This way you can always rely on a good price/performance ratio. Please feel free to browse through our portfolio and contact us directly if you are interested or have any questions.
OUR SERVICE FOR SELLERS
As with the sale or rental of a property, it is always a great relief to have a competent partner at your side when selling a yacht. As such, we support you in all decisive steps of the process, according to your individual needs:
- Description and specification in German and English
- Photo and film documentation
- Pricing according to current market situation and in close consultation with the owner
- Marketing on our own website and social media as well as on major national and international platforms for used yachts
- Notice in the showcase at the Marina Sonwik site
- Communication within our own national and international network
- Organisation and realisation of viewings
- Purchase price negotiations
- Drawing up of purchase contract templates
- Handling and handover
- Transfer optionally available as an additional service