X4.6 year 2022, 3 cabins and 2 wet cells, construction number 36
Great X4.6 from 2022 for sale! The yacht is in fabulous condition and has only sailed about 150 nm so far.
1. exterior details of the yacht
- Hull color - 'Pure White' (RAL 9010) & 3 x 'Light Gray' integrated GELCOAT waterlines (RAL 7035).
- Large fuselage windows of grey tinted tempered laminated glass (6 in total)
- Hull treatment - 3 x coats of sprayed epoxy primer & 2 x coats of white Hempel Mille NCT antifouling
- Steel rub rails on both sides
- Swim platform (Flexiteek) - Platform is electrically operated, integrated attachment for "hang on" swim ladder with teak steps. - Flexiteek, vacuumed, with grey joints
- Flexiteek in the cockpit and on the benches instead of standard teak - vacuumed, with grey joints
- Flexiteek on side decks - vacuumed, with gray joints
- Removable cockpit table - with two foldable table sides as well as removable teak foot wedge under the table
- Cockpit cushions light gray - 6 cm thick cushions
- Carbon fiber bowsprit - Clear coated carbon fiber bowsprit for asymmetrical spinnaker
Mast, running rigging and accessories:
- Silver anodized aluminum mast with 3 pairs of salings.
- Hydraulic tensioner for backstay
- Combination of LED steaming light & LED deck floodlight, mounted on mast
- Combination of LED tricolour & anchor light mounted at the top of the mast
- 2 footsteps mounted on mast
- V-furling boom - 'Furler Boom T-20' made of fiberglass with integrated carbon roller. Boom downhaul with spring, painted gray to match anodized mast color.
- Furling forestay - Furlex 304 TD with a drum below deck. Furling furling line is returned to the cockpit for easy handling
- Dyneema SK78 halyards - significantly less stretchy than polyester halyards.
- 2 x halyard pockets - positioned at the entrance
- Additional masthead spinnaker halyard - 12 mm Dyneema SK78, includes halyard block on mast and large spinlock halyard coupling (1:1)
- Self-tacking track recessed into coachroof, curved 42 mm track and ball bearing Toulon traveller, single sheet guide aft over mast to cockpit winch
- Mainsheet traveler rail - recessed in cockpit floor, for fine adjustment of mainsail sheeting point
- Electric winch - mainsheet 2 x Harken Performa 46.2 STP Electric self-tailing two-speed winch
- Electric winches - halyards 1 x Harken Performa 46.2 STP Electric two-speed self-tailing winch
- Genoa sheet longitudinal rails - on the car roof, with adjustable stopper car, incl. 1 set of genoa sheets
- "Sail Handling Package 1: 1. Asymmetrical spinnaker equipment: 2 x Dyneema/Spectra sheets, 2 x gennaker sheet blocks, 2 x cleats to "park" the sheets and 2 x Wichard shackles mounted incl. 1:1 asymmetrical tack line and tack block + flip-flop blocks.
Sprayhood, "Sprayhood Light Grey - canvas with sturdy stainless steel frame.
- "Cockpit Tent Light Grey - canvas with removable side panels (attaches to sprayhood to enclose forward cockpit) - includes bimini function by removing side panels.
Anchor & stainless steel fittings:
- Electric windlass
- Anchor - 20 kg galvanized delta anchor with 25 m x 10 mm galvanized chain.
2. layout & interior of the yacht
- Fixed forward facing nav table.
- Large table in saloon
- Nordic oak veneer throughout the yacht
- Double berth - with hinged, gas-spring assisted access above and drawers below
- Sea berths in aft cabins
- Long sofa - Long sofa on starboard side with longitudinal backrest
- U-Sofa - Large U-sofa for 6 persons on port side with longitudinal backrest
- Oceanair blackout blinds
- White Corian countertop
- Refrigerator - 90 liters top insulated & water cooled Danfoss / Secom compressor & Isotherm battery plate
- Fridge front opening - Frigoboat MS 80 liters with ice cube compartment
- 3 burner gas stove
- 2 Spacious wet cells
- 2 x Tecma Electric Toilet - 12V electric, Tecma Elegance Short
Upholstery & Textiles:
- Upholstery in "ALSACE IVORY
3. installed systems in the yacht
- Main engine upgrade - Yanmar 80 hp CR (59 kW) with FOF 3-blade popeller.
- Fuel tank - aluminum 280 liters, centrally located under the starboard berth of the aft cabin
- Retractable bow thruster - Max Power Compact CR70/12V
Gas & water installation:
- Pressurized hot and cold water system - with fresh water tank (350 liters) located in port berth in main cabin and hot water tank (24 liters) located in engine compartment
- Deck shower in aft cockpit
- Holding tanks - 55 liter polyethylene holding tank per toilet (2 in total)
-prepared for TV - includes 110V outlet and cable connection to Fusion radio.
- Shore power system - 50A battery charger & 2 x 12V batteries. Separate engine start battery
- LED interior lighting - LED lighting throughout the yacht
- Power outlet package, 230V AC & 12V USB & 12V exterior outlet: 230V- one in galley, one in each cabin and one in each toilet & USB dual outlet - in each cabin and at navigation station & 12V exterior - in cockpit near helm station
- LED cockpit lights - white, mounted above the floor in the cockpit (4 pieces).
- Raymarine Pack 2 (I70s)
- Raymarine autopilot, EV-400
- 1 x Raymarine Axiom 7" display mounted in SB base
- 1 x Axiom 9" PRO-S Hybrid Touch Plotter
- Shakespear VHF antenna for VHF & FM
- Raymarine AIS 700
- Ray 90 VHF
- Ray 90 VHF 2nd handset
- Compass, Silva 100B/H, mounted in garage
- Radar Quantum2 Q24D with Doppler technology WI-FI - 18" (aluminum mast)
- NMEA engine interface
4. accessories of the yacht
- Fire extinguisher - 4 x 2 kg powder fire extinguisher
- Harken winch handle - 3 x winch handle (10") with lock
- Flagpole - teak with bronze socket
- Fenders - 4 x white air filled fenders with lanyards and X-Yachts logo
- Mooring lines - 2 x 20 m 14 mm polyester mooring lines
- Shore power cable - 1 x 20 m shore power cable
- Additional fenders - White air-filled fender with lanyard and X-Yachts logo
6. additional information about the yacht
A little sailed and great maintained X4.6 with just 150sm.
Launched and rigged - at X-Yachts marina, Haderslev, Denmark, includes full fuel tank as well as full X-Yachts A/S warranty until 07/14/2024.
Errors and or changes to the price, equipment list, specification and prior sale are reserved.
All data and information regarding the yacht, in particular with regard to VAT, the equipment of the yacht and the dimensions are provided by third parties and are to be understood without warranty, liability for completeness and accuracy of the information is therefore excluded.
We have aroused your interest or you are interested in viewing the yacht?
Please feel free to contact us using the contact details provided, or simply fill out the contact form on our website. We are looking forward to your message!