X-Yachts Xpower 33C build number 7
New powerboat line from X-Yachts. Open powerboat with T-top and retractable electric textile roof. An unconventional cockpit with ample seating or area convertible with berth cushion. Small fine cockpit pantry. Below the foredeck is a large double cabin including separate shower and toilet.
1. exterior details of the yacht
- Demo boat in red hull color and with white X-Yachts trim lines.
- Flush recessed deck and hull hardware.
- Hull windows, black colored laminated tempered glass
- Fixation points for fenders
- bathing platform united with hull, bathing ladder
- Underwater: Hempel light primer and Hempel hard racing, white
- T-TOP: with lighting, electric bimini integrated in T-Top, stainless steel grab handles on T-Top
- Flexiteak on deck and bathing platform
- Flexiteak in cockpit, cabin and on foot steps.
- 3 cockpit seats
- Windshield wiper
- flush deck and hull fittings
- Tub handle on foredeck
- Cockpit table adjustable for cushion area
- Side deck lighting
Rudder & steering column
- Steering position: Steering wheel with black leather cover, Hydraulic steering system, Interceptor system, 2-blade 600mm, automatically minimizes shaft resistance and saves fuel. Fully automatic dynamic control system.
- Full cockpit cover.
Anchor & Stainless Steel Fittings:
- Bow anchor gate for retractable bow anchor, electric operation.
- Remote anchor control up to 30m
- Nomen mooring cleats, foldable, 6 pieces
2. layout & interior of the yacht
- Noble wood veneer
- LED interior lighting and night lighting.
- Noble upholstery, blackout shades.
- DECKS KITCHEN.
- Wet-bar with mixer tap, connected to fresh water system
- 1 flame gas burner, sea-safe
- built-in waste garbage can
- 2 cabinet drawers
- Fridge, 30L front-opening and extra 30L fridge in addition
- Nespresso machine integrated
- Electric toilet, Tecma and holding tank.
3. installed systems in the yacht
- Yanmar 8LV 370 HP, Z-drive - common rail diesel engine technology, stainless steel duo prop.
- Yanmar Electric gas and gear shift controller.
- Engine compartment electric opening
- Diesel tank - aluminum 380L
- 65 engine hours
- Quick 12V2200W bow thruster
Gas & water installation:
- Hot/cold water system, fresh water tank with 107L, 12V electric pump.
- Black water tank, 38L with deck suction
- Bilge pump, fully automatic
- Stern shower on deck
- Czone Digital Switching: Czone 10'' touch display for onboard function control with 14 push buttons including Mastershunt 500 for service battery bank monitoring. 3 individual standard modes of the Czone Digital
- 12V battery and remote control - 2x 12V gel batteries and 5x Blue Sea digital controll.
- Additional heavy load battery for bow thruster and anchor.
- Combi battery charger and inverter
- Shore connection installation
- 2x Simrad 16'' MO16-T Display/Simrad NSO EVO 3S MPU
- Simrad OP 50 Display Remote, Simrad AP44 Autopilot System, Simrad AP44 Autopilot Dedicated Display
- Fusion Multi Media-center: Fusion Apollo MS-RA770AM/FM/VHF/Apple AirPlay/Iphone/Ipod/USB/SiriusXM-Ready. DAB Antenna. Cockpit speakers
4. accessories of the yacht
- Flag poles in teak
- 4 fenders
- 4 Mooring lines
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire sensor
- 12V Signal Horn
6. additional information about the yacht
The boat was used for launching purposes on Lake Constance and Lake Geneva.
The Xpower 33 has been equipped with new anthrazyt piping upholstery (which is why there are different photo versions regarding upholstery).
Errors and or changes to the price, equipment list, specification and prior sale are reserved.
All data and information about the yacht, especially with regard to VAT, the equipment of the yacht and the dimensions are provided by third parties and are to be understood without warranty, any liability for completeness and accuracy of the information is therefore excluded.
We have aroused your interest or you are interested in viewing the yacht?
Please feel free to contact us using the contact details provided, or simply fill out the contact form on our website. We are looking forward to your message!