Super well maintained and fast X-35 with build number 9 from 2006 for sale!
She has the equipment of a touring and regatta boat and is good for both!
The X-35 offered here is not known any damage, the yacht has been estimated at least 4 years unused in the boat hall and is in a remarkable overall condition. The ship has been cared for by her current owner! She is not tinkered, was not a permanent regatta boat and is blazing fast - what else are you waiting for?
1. exterior details of the yacht
- White gelcoat, dark blue stripes - Typical X look.
- Underwater paint new, Feb. 2023, dark gray Micron
- Freshly polished and waxed with Renskib system.
- White anti slip deck
- Teak deck on the benches in the cockpit
- Two large and two small hatches
- Main sheet guide below deck (Endless German Cupper System)
- Chocking plate outside
- Foot rail to support on the deck
- Bathing ladder at stern
Rudder & steering column:
- Large steering wheel with leather cover
- Jefa Steering rudder system
- Rudder system easily accessible through hatch at stern
Mast, standing rigging, running rigging and accessories:
- John mast, 2 spreader rigging, from 2006.
- Rod rig shrouds (drawn steel).
- All fittings from Ronstan and Harken.
- 6 winches (2x halyards/spi, 2x genoa, 2x main)
- Mainsheet in "German Mainsheet System
- Trim lines arranged optimized on both sides
- Genoa In-hauler System
- 2 halyard pockets
- 1 set of racing sails: UK Titanium Kevlar Carbon Large (New: with sliders and 2nd reef for fast cruising! Genoa with textile stays for safe handling for two) 2007
- 1 UK Titanium Training Light Genoa 2008, 1 UK Genoa Titanium Heavy 2007, 1 UK Titanium Genoa IV 2007, 1 UK Titianium Genoa IV Kevlar Carbon 2009,
- 1 set North 3DL Main, Jib light, Jib 2 little used 2010
- 1 UK Cruising Main Dacron, 1 UK Cruising Genoa IV Dacron (transfer)
- Spi 1 0,9oz, UK, 2007, good condition
- Spi Heavy, good condition, UK, 2009
Boom dress, black , North Sails, from 2021
Sprayhood X-35, sportshape UK, color carbon brand new!
2. layout & interior of the yacht
- Mahogany wood interior.
- Split galley and navigation area includes gas stove, oven, sink. large top refrigerator.
- Large saloon table with beverage compartment
- Floorboards in teak with koto stripes
- 2 Spacious aft cabins
- White generous work surface
- 4 drawers for cutlery
- 1 Large sink
- 1 Gas stove with two burners and piezo ignition
- 1 Large shelf for glasses, plates, bowls, etc.
- Jabsco manual toilet (new 2022).
- Large mirrored cabinet
- Large sink
Upholstery & Textiles:
- Dark blue upholstery with small dots in the forecastle and aft, in the saloon easy to clean, beautiful Alcantara in anthracite (maintained without stains)
3. installed systems in the yacht
- 20 hp Yanmar engine, year 2006.
Engine hours: unknown
Gas & water installation:
- Fresh water tank 140l
- Gas installation, maintenance from 2022
- AGM Marine Battery 12V - 100 Ah
- Battery monitor and tank management system
- electronics 9-compass
- new shore power socket in cockpit
- Radio with Bluetooth function
- B&G radio system
- B&G Hydra
- B&G 3 mast instruments
- B&G depth and temperature gauge
- Wind gauge (does not always display correctly!)
4. accessories of the yacht
- 4 fenders
- 4 lines
- Cast iron anchor
- Anchor line (lead)
5. renewals of the yacht at a glance:
- Boom dress North Sails, NEW 2021
- Underwater paint, NEW 2022
- Manual Jabsco toilet, NEW 2022
- Underwater paint, NEW 2023
- Polished & Waxed with Renskib, NEW 2023
- Sprayhood UK, NEW 2023
6 Additional information about the X-35
The vision behind the design of the X-35 was to create a sporty and easy to sail yacht with extremely pleasing lines. Below deck, she provides comfort not only for the crew after racing, but also for the active family during a weekend getaway or vacation cruise. Her hull, keel and rudder configuration give the helmsman a very light and direct feel for the yacht, while being responsive to the smallest corrections.
Errors and or changes to the price, equipment list, specification and prior sale are reserved.
All data and information about the yacht, in particular with regard to VAT, the equipment of the yacht as well as the dimensions are provided by third parties and are to be understood without guarantee, a liability for completeness and accuracy of the information is therefore excluded.
We have aroused your interest or you are interested in viewing the yacht?
Please feel free to contact us using the contact details provided, or simply fill out the contact form on our website. We are looking forward to your message!